Seeing a mental health counselor doesn’t mean we are weak, broken, or inadequate.
Seeing a mental health counselor means we are committed to continual growth and development
Listen to this post Nearly 10 million Americans consider suicide every year, and … well, I’ve been there. Suicide is the 10th leading cause of
Three years ago, I made a congruent and committed decision to design my life full of joy, fun, and fulfillment.
I was only a junior in high school, but it was the best decision of my life–the decision to no longer endure mediocrity.
Relentless reading, listening, learning, living, and growing ensued this decision. All the while, I was a silent observer, but a silent observer with a plan to change my life forever.
Listen to this post Superstars, in the form of humans, do not exist. In a universe where we have discovered over 100 BILLION galaxies, with
RISE WITH ME
I’ve always believed that if you have the opportunity to do something amazing with your life, you should take someone with you. And I want to take YOU, my friend. I want to share hope, inspiration, good health, and fulfillment with you. Let’s rise together.
Visit Our Partners
- Make Fitness A Priority With Author and Fitness Coach Chad Austin/Ep 43
- Type II Diabetes Is 100% Reversible With Dr. Kent Sasse
- A Holistic Approach To Care For Your Pet With Marlene Siegel, DVM/Ep 41
- Am I having a midlife crisis? Ep/40
- Natalia Bruschi Men’s Celebrity Hairstylist Balances Work & Play/Ep 39