Bogdan Padua is a 21-year-old college dropout who has already sold one eCommerce business. He also started a talent management agency, where he represented Disney Stars, YouTubers, and Online Personalities. He is currently the founder of Sygnature, a branding consultancy that equips individuals, teams, and organizations with the tools and strategies needed to succeed online. They combine brand development with creative services in a way that increases sales and profits.
In this episode, we talked about:
- How Bogdan sold an eCommerce business almost entirely due to affiliate marketing
- Why he dropped out of UNC after one year
- The state of today’s education system
- A college degree is a receipt
- How he acquired and represented Disney stars
- Sales sales sales!
- Entrepreneurship in 2019
- How to start as an entrepreneur when you don’t know what to do