Tayo Rockson lived on four different continents by the age of 18. He is a storyteller, cultural translator, and brand strategist for change-makers on a mission to use their difference to make a difference. He’s been named “Top 40 Millennial Influencers” by New Theory and is a 3x TEDx speaker, President/CEO of UYD Management, and the host of the podcast “As Told by Nomads,” which Entrepreneur Magazine ranked the #2 business podcast with over 200 five-star ratings. His work has been recognized by Forbes, Inc., Huffington Post, Business Insider, and countless others.
1) How to win friends and influence people
2) Use your difference to make a difference
3) How to build a speaking career
4) How to deal with negativity
5) The art of diplomacy
6) How to communicate with others