In early 2018, I spent 4 and a half long months fighting for my life, my freedom, and my dignity after I was falsely accused
2018 has taught me that even the most logical, type A, and analytical people can feel free and spontaneous. It’s also taught me that no matter how much I try to plan what I want in life or the career path I want to go down, life changes for the better or worse (depending on how you choose to perceive it, because whether you look at the glass half empty or half full, you’re correct).
The more I reminisce about my experience as a high schooler, I am beginning to realize that maybe I wasn’t depressed at all. I think
In his ESPY speech just over a month before his death, Jimmy V said, “To me, there are three things everyone should do every day. Number one is laugh. Number two is think — spend some time in thought. Number three, you should have your emotions move you to tears. If you laugh, think and cry, that’s a heck of a day.”
Gangster Vegan will likely never rank anywhere near the top for these keywords, perhaps not even the top 20 pages. It’s because these are generic keywords.
But guess what? If you type in “gangster vegan,” you’ll find them. In fact, they are the only result you’ll see for almost 10 pages. It’s because this is a specific keyword.
RISE WITH ME
I’ve always believed that if you have the opportunity to do something amazing with your life, you should take someone with you. And I want to take YOU, my friend. I want to share hope, inspiration, good health, and fulfillment with you. Let’s rise together.
Visit Our Partners
- Paleo f(x) CEO Michelle Norris
- Dr. John Ratey on The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise and the Brain
- Overcome Allergies Using A Technique Called A.R.T. Allergy Relief Therapy Created by Amy Thieringer/ Ep 52
- Chocolate Is The Answer With Candice Puthawala/Ep 51
- I AM Maris “Her Breakthrough Story That Landed Her a Netflix Show”/Ep 50
- So NOW I am suddenly an expert on dog nutrition?
- Why To Choose MMP over TPLO for Cranial Cruciate Ligament (CCL) Tear Of The Dog Knee
- A Simple Screening Test That Can Save Your Doberman Pinscher’s Life
- Innovative And Safe Early Intervention For Arthritis In Young Dogs
- Why Stem Cell Therapy In Pets Is So Effective
- Ted X Speaker David Burkus explains the world of writing, reading, speaking, and podcasting
- Nico De Bruyn: Immigrant and Growth Hacker | Be you and Never Fear Stepping out of Your Comfort Zone
- Renee Galloway: Part Two | Mother’s Day Appreciation
- Matt Walden: A Musician with Ambition | Deciding to Thrive, Rather Than Survive
- David Meltzer: CEO of Sports 1 Marketing | How To Stay Connected To Goodness