Listen to this post The more I reminisce about my experience as a high schooler, I am beginning to realize that maybe I wasn’t depressed
In his ESPY speech just over a month before his death, Jimmy V said, “To me, there are three things everyone should do every day. Number one is laugh. Number two is think — spend some time in thought. Number three, you should have your emotions move you to tears. If you laugh, think and cry, that’s a heck of a day.”
Gangster Vegan will likely never rank anywhere near the top for these keywords, perhaps not even the top 20 pages. It’s because these are generic keywords.
But guess what? If you type in “gangster vegan,” you’ll find them. In fact, they are the only result you’ll see for almost 10 pages. It’s because this is a specific keyword.
I’m currently basking in a lovely buzz on the top floor of Margaritaville. I’ve had 15 pieces of pizza in the last 4 days … (insert dorky drawing of a weird face here). Yikes. I worked on my website for another 3 hours today. Then I realized, all of a sudden, that I have over half of it done. Wow. I’m looking at the sand meeting the sea right now … such a beautiful contrast of colors.
Since Ponzi had a constant surplus of new investors, he easily paid off the older investors. In other words, people were giving him more money than he was returning. Theoretically, this could go on forever.
RISE WITH ME
I’ve always believed that if you have the opportunity to do something amazing with your life, you should take someone with you. And I want to take YOU, my friend. I want to share hope, inspiration, good health, and fulfillment with you. Let’s rise together.
Visit Our Partners
- Become Your Own Best Healer With Dr. Edith Chan/ Ep 46
- Kelli Tennant: Helping Women Heal / Ep 45
- Positive Mind Set – Special Mind Set With My High School Football Coach Milt Theodosatos / Ep 44
- Make Fitness A Priority With Author and Fitness Coach Chad Austin/Ep 43
- Type II Diabetes Is 100% Reversible With Dr. Kent Sasse
- The Number One Factor That Determines Successful Veterinary Medical Outcomes
- Is CBD Oil Really The Magical Elixir Of Health For Dogs & Cats It Is Purported To Be?
- Talking About Pet Food These Days Is Starting To Feel Like Discussing Religion Or Politics
- How Did A Spay Become A Commodity Service???
- Special Considerations for Anesthesia in Cats
- Matt Walden: A Musician with Ambition | Deciding to Thrive, Rather Than Survive
- David Meltzer: CEO of Sports 1 Marketing | How To Stay Connected To Goodness
- Joe Nugent: Serial Entrepreneur | How to Amplify Your Future
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Body Language | Mark Bowden: Keynote Speaker and #1 Voted Body Language Professional In The World
- How to Become a Successful Realtor and Investor | Blake Michael Cathey