Listen to this post Nearly 10 million Americans consider suicide every year, and … well, I’ve been there. Suicide is the 10th leading cause of
Three years ago, I made a congruent and committed decision to design my life full of joy, fun, and fulfillment.
I was only a junior in high school, but it was the best decision of my life–the decision to no longer endure mediocrity.
Relentless reading, listening, learning, living, and growing ensued this decision. All the while, I was a silent observer, but a silent observer with a plan to change my life forever.
Listen to this post Superstars, in the form of humans, do not exist. In a universe where we have discovered over 100 BILLION galaxies, with
Listen to this post In early 2018, I spent 4 and a half long months fighting for my life, my freedom, and my dignity after
2018 has taught me that even the most logical, type A, and analytical people can feel free and spontaneous. It’s also taught me that no matter how much I try to plan what I want in life or the career path I want to go down, life changes for the better or worse (depending on how you choose to perceive it, because whether you look at the glass half empty or half full, you’re correct).
RISE WITH ME
I’ve always believed that if you have the opportunity to do something amazing with your life, you should take someone with you. And I want to take YOU, my friend. I want to share hope, inspiration, good health, and fulfillment with you. Let’s rise together.
Visit Our Partners
- Become Your Own Best Healer With Dr. Edith Chan/ Ep 46
- Kelli Tennant: Helping Women Heal / Ep 45
- Positive Mind Set – Special Mind Set With My High School Football Coach Milt Theodosatos / Ep 44
- Make Fitness A Priority With Author and Fitness Coach Chad Austin/Ep 43
- Type II Diabetes Is 100% Reversible With Dr. Kent Sasse
- The Number One Factor That Determines Successful Veterinary Medical Outcomes
- Is CBD Oil Really The Magical Elixir Of Health For Dogs & Cats It Is Purported To Be?
- Talking About Pet Food These Days Is Starting To Feel Like Discussing Religion Or Politics
- How Did A Spay Become A Commodity Service???
- Special Considerations for Anesthesia in Cats
- Matt Walden: A Musician with Ambition | Deciding to Thrive, Rather Than Survive
- David Meltzer: CEO of Sports 1 Marketing | How To Stay Connected To Goodness
- Joe Nugent: Serial Entrepreneur | How to Amplify Your Future
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Body Language | Mark Bowden: Keynote Speaker and #1 Voted Body Language Professional In The World
- How to Become a Successful Realtor and Investor | Blake Michael Cathey