Seeing a mental health counselor doesn’t mean we are weak, broken, or inadequate.
Seeing a mental health counselor means we are committed to continual growth and development
Nearly 10 million Americans consider suicide every year, and … well, I’ve been there. Suicide is the 10th leading cause of death in the U.S
Three years ago, I made a congruent and committed decision to design my life full of joy, fun, and fulfillment.
I was only a junior in high school, but it was the best decision of my life–the decision to no longer endure mediocrity.
Relentless reading, listening, learning, living, and growing ensued this decision. All the while, I was a silent observer, but a silent observer with a plan to change my life forever.
Superstars, in the form of humans, do not exist. In a universe where we have discovered over 100 BILLION galaxies, with that number set to
RISE WITH ME
I’ve always believed that if you have the opportunity to do something amazing with your life, you should take someone with you. And I want to take YOU, my friend. I want to share hope, inspiration, good health, and fulfillment with you. Let’s rise together.
Visit Our Partners
- Paleo f(x) CEO Michelle Norris
- Dr. John Ratey on The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise and the Brain
- Overcome Allergies Using A Technique Called A.R.T. Allergy Relief Therapy Created by Amy Thieringer/ Ep 52
- Chocolate Is The Answer With Candice Puthawala/Ep 51
- I AM Maris “Her Breakthrough Story That Landed Her a Netflix Show”/Ep 50
- So NOW I am suddenly an expert on dog nutrition?
- Why To Choose MMP over TPLO for Cranial Cruciate Ligament (CCL) Tear Of The Dog Knee
- A Simple Screening Test That Can Save Your Doberman Pinscher’s Life
- Innovative And Safe Early Intervention For Arthritis In Young Dogs
- Why Stem Cell Therapy In Pets Is So Effective
- Ted X Speaker David Burkus explains the world of writing, reading, speaking, and podcasting
- Nico De Bruyn: Immigrant and Growth Hacker | Be you and Never Fear Stepping out of Your Comfort Zone
- Renee Galloway: Part Two | Mother’s Day Appreciation
- Matt Walden: A Musician with Ambition | Deciding to Thrive, Rather Than Survive
- David Meltzer: CEO of Sports 1 Marketing | How To Stay Connected To Goodness